We kindly ask you to read the following information.
The visit is free of charge, but only on donations that will be allocated to a specific project. You will find more details on the boards at the beginning of the itinerary to this link
INSTRUCTIONS AND SAFETY RULES:
- It is MANDATORY to book the visit, filling in the form you can find at www.campaniledilecco.it
- The visit is in group of maximum 13 people and with the constant presence of a guide, who will give you all the instructions. It is strictly forbidden to leave the group during the visit.
- The visit starts with a short introduction in one the most ancient areas of the old walls of the city. The visit of the bell tower (with a few stops) takes approximately 1 hour. We kindly ask you to be punctual, because the time at disposal for each group is limited and the visit must begin sharp at the time indicated on the ticket. Anyone arriving late won't be able to participate to the visit
- The visits starts every 20 minutes.
- During the ascent to the tower there will be a few stops.
- We RECOMMEND to wear comfortable shoes. All bags, jackets and other bulky accessories must be stored at the supervised wardrobe at the beginning of the visit. It is possible to bring cameras and video cameras.
- During the visit, all participants must carefully respect all the indications of the guide. The staff is not responsible for any damages or loss due to the lack of respect of the instructions.
- The access to the tower IS FORBIDDEN to kids under the age of 6; ALWAYS hold your kids 'hands if aged under 12. Under aged people can access only if together with adults.
- It is possible to access the panoramic terrace, but it is strictly forbidden to stick out the balustrade, to walk under the bells and to beat them with any object
- The visit requires physical effort that everyone should be able to evaluate for himself. The stairs has 400 steps, so it is NOT RECOMMENDED to people with cardiac problems, those who suffers the heights or of claustrophobia and in general to those with any health problems.
- It is in any case recommended the maximum care
- It is strictly forbidden to damage the stones of the tower or any vandalism act.
- The visit won't take place if very bad weather.
Please be at the entrance (oratorio San Luigi, piazza Sagrato, Lecco) at least 15 minutes before the starting time of your reservation. Show a copy of the booking confirmation and a valid ID
For groups and school groups
- It is possible to book other specific days other than those in the program. Please write an email at email@example.com
- Please send the list of names of all the participants
- It is possible to ask for in-depth information or specific adaptations to the tour
With bad weather visits may be suspended without notice for the safety of visitors.